Nourish contract catering
Here at Clore Tikva Primary School we have our meals prepared by Nourish contract catering
“We believe every child needs a satisfying meal at lunchtime, fuelling them for the afternoon ahead. Nurturing the importance of a healthy and balanced diet, we provide a nutritious meal every day to nourish from within.”
Nourish are passionate about the food and how it is sourced, prepared and delivered – continually striving to exceed expectations in the pursuit of excellence.
Please see document below on how to order school lunches via Parent pay.
Paying for school Dinners
All payments are received online ONLY and will not be received through other tenders, cash will not be accepted in school.
Dinner money payments must be made by Monday morning, to ensure your account is in credit with funds available for a school meal each day. School lunches cost £2.70 per day.
Should your account be in arrears of over -£10 we may not be able to provide your child with a hot meal. Please contact the school office on 02085511097 to discuss payment difficulties.
All school lunches can be paid through Parent pay which allows parents to make secure online payments for school meals specifically for each child, using a debit card or credit card.
Please click here to login/register for Online Payments and Meal Selection
School Dinner Menu
The Nourish menu alternates on a weekly basis so please click the link below for the current menu choices:
UNIVERSAL FREE SCHOOL MEALS
From September 2014 all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be eligible for Universal Free School Meals. We would encourage you to register your entitlement as all successful applications attract additional funding to our school which we can spend on resources for your children.
If you are in receipt of one or more of the listed benefits you should register for Universal Free School Meals:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that as of 6 April 2010 does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit -during the four-week period immediately after your employment ceases, or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week, your children are entitled to free school lunches
- Universal Credit - Please view information on Universal Credit
APPLY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits, you can apply for Free School Meals below, alternatively you can contact Mrs Garnelas in the school office who with your consent can apply on your behalf.